GoSun Grill Recipes – Campsite Cooking With The Sun
Just because you’re away from the comfort of your own kitchen doesn’t mean you can’t cook awesome food…so don’t let camping limit the meals you eat! With the GoSun Grill all you need is the sun – no flame, fuel, or constant attention necessary. How convenient is that? It captures light from all different angles so it never requires readjustment, making it very easy and low maintenance. It’s 360° heating process can reach temperatures up to 550°F and even work on cloudy days! Plus there’s some pretty tasty GoSun Grill recipes you can try out.
Whether you want eggs for breakfast or brownies for dessert, the GoSun Grill can do it all whenever and wherever you happen to be. We found two mouth-watering recipes from Travelin’ Tiff Diaries for this solar gadget we think you should try – one for meat lovers and one for those of you with a bit of a sweet tooth. Both healthy and delicious GoSun Grill recipes!
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 ½ lbs.)
- Sesame oil
- For the Glaze
- 1 jar cherry preserves
- 1 ½ tsp. dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- Cut the tenderloin in half lengthwise. Then, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with sesame oil.
- Place tenderloin in GoSun cooking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- While the meat is cooking, combine the cherry preserves, dijon mustard, and thyme in a small bowl.
- After the tenderloin has cooled for 5-10 minutes, spread the cherry glaze on top and serve.
- 3 pears
- 2 bananas
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Whipped cream
- Cut the pears in half and remove the seeds and stem.
- Cut the bananas in half lengthwise first, and then in half again widthwise.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Melt butter and add to mixture.
- Brush the brown sugar glaze on the top (flat side) of the pears and bananas, place in GoSun grill and bake for 10-20 minutes until soft (not mushy).
- Top with whipped cream and serve.
The post GoSun Grill Recipes – Campsite Cooking With The Sun appeared first on 50 Campfires.
from 50 Campfires http://ift.tt/2a80Iov