Strangest, Most Delicious Foil Fish Pack You’ll Eat
The ingredients for this foil packet are not exotic, but you’ve probably not considered combining them. Shush! Don’t say anything until you pull it off the fire, open it up and try it! And remember, Spam is bacon’s first cousin!!!
- 4 oz fish fillet(s) (any white meat freshwater fish like crappie, pike, tilapia, etc.)
- 1⅜-inch thick slice of Spam (original recipe)
- ¼ medium white onion (chopped)
- 1⅜-inch thick slice of ripe red tomato
- 1 Tbsp. your favorite rich, thick , sweet BBQ sauce
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Tear off a sheet of aluminum foil 14-16 inches long.
- Spray one side with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place Spam slice on center of the greased foil.
- Sprinkle chopped onion evenly over the Spam.
- Place fillet(s) on top of Spam and onions.
- Place tomato slices on top of fillet(s).
- Spoon BBQ sauce onto foil around the stack.
- Sprinkle with a splash of water.
- Fold and seal the packet tightly.
- Tear off a second sheet of aluminum foil large enough to wrap first packet.
- Fold and seal the foil tightly to seal the first packet in a packet.
- Place on medium heated grill or coals of campfire.
- Turn and move the packet often so nothing burns.
- Cook for about 20 minutes.
The post Strangest, Most Delicious Foil Fish Pack You’ll Eat appeared first on 50 Campfires.
from 50 Campfires http://ift.tt/2p0RxOu