Uncommon Apple Recipe! Grilled Apple S’more Nachos
We all know how amazing traditional s’mores can be around the fire, but there are other ways to enjoy our campfire go-to. This grilled apple recipe aims to put a spin on a classic and will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth with cinnamon, marshmallow, and chocolate-y goodness.
Granny Smith apples are recommended for this recipe but feel free to use whatever apples you have on hand. Mix it up and send us the recipe if you discover something new!
- 3 large apples (we used Granny Smith)
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- Wash, core, and slice apples into circular slices.
- Place apple slices (layering them) onto a foil-grilling pan (or in a foil packet, if desired).
- Sprinkle apple slices with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle apple slices with cinnamon.
- Cover apples with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Place grilling pan on the grill (low heat) for 10 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden brown and chocolate is soft.
- Remove and let cool for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs across pan and eat up!
The post Uncommon Apple Recipe! Grilled Apple S’more Nachos appeared first on 50 Campfires.
from 50 Campfires http://ift.tt/2cOfXai